- 1 cup agave syrup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper and lightly spray with oil or set out approximately 9 cupcake liners.
- In a medium saucepan combine butter, agave, chocolate PBfit, and milk.
- Set over medium heat, and cook stirring frequently until it reaches a full boil.
- Allow mixture to boil for 2 minutes without stirring.
- Remove from heat, and immediately add in rolled oats.
- Stir mixture until well combined then, using a medium (2 Tbsp) cookie scoop or two spoons drop mixture onto lined baking sheets or into cupcake liners.
- Allow to rest at room temperature until set, about 20 - 30 minutes (to speed up setting, refrigerate).
- Enjoy your Chocolate No-Bake Cookies!