- 1 1/4 cups 2% Fairlife or milk of choice
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 Tbsp additional milk
- If desired, fold in crushed graham crackers, chocolate chips, and drizzle with 2 Tbsp of PBfit Pumpkin Spice mixed with 1 ½ Tbsp of milk.
- Add milk, pumpkin, protein powder, and PBfit Pumpkin Spice into the Ninja Creami container. Whisk together until smooth.
- Freeze for 24 hours. Remove and place in Ninja Creami. Hit "Light Ice Cream"; remove.
- Ice cream will initially look somewhat powdery. Create a small hole in the center; add 2 T. milk. Place back in Ninja Creami. Hit "Respin"; remove. Ice cream should be creamy.
- Enjoy your Ninja Creami Pumpkin Spice Protein Ice Cream!