- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp flax seeds
- 1 1/2 cup quick oats
- 3 Tbsp agave or honey or liquid sweetener
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 Tbsp raspberry jam
- Combine chia seeds, flax seeds, quick oats, and stir in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine PBfit, sweetener, and water and stir until smooth.
- Add PBfit mixture to the other dry ingredients and stir until all is combined and the mixture forms a soft cookie dough.
- Scoop into small bites and chill 2-3 minutes. Remove from the fridge and gently flatten each protein ball into a round disk about 2 inches in diameter.
- Scoop about ½ a tsp of jam into the center of each disk and gently fold the sides of the disk over the jam to form a ball again.
- Gently roll to round but be careful not to move too hard, or the jam will come out of the middle. Place in the fridge to chill. Keep it in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy your PB&J Protein Balls!