- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup raspberry preserves
- In a medium bowl add sugar and PBfit stir till combined. Add in egg, peanut butter and vanilla extract stir till all combined and a soft dough forms.
- Scoop into small balls and roll into sugar. Gently press down in the center of each cookie with your thumb to form a thumbprint in the center.
- Place in a 350°F oven for 10 minutes - do not over bake. Remove from the oven and let it cool on the pan.
- When cookies are cool, fill the center with a small spoonful of raspberry jam.