- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Add the dry ingredients and whisk together, then add the wet and combine thoroughly.
- Spray a 13 x 18 baking sheet with baking spray and pour the pancake batter onto the pan, spreading evenly.
- If desired, put the raspberries and blueberries evenly over the batter or in a flag pattern, and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Enjoy your 4th of July Sheet Pancake!