- ½ cup water
- 3 Tbsp sugar-free caramel sauce
- 3 bananas
- ¼ cup peanuts, chopped
- ¼ cup melted Chocolate
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Peel your ripe bananas. Cut them in half and then slice those halves vertically so you are left with ¼ banana pieces that have a long, flat section. Place them on your lined baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the PBfit powder and water until well combined and thick.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture on top of the flat part of your sliced bananas.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts, drizzle with sugar-free caramel sauce, and then drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
- Place the banana "snickers" in the freezer until hardened.