- 1/2-3/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 1/4 cup quick oats
- 3 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Add PBfit Chocolate, flaxseed, protein powder, honey, and water in a medium-sized bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add oats and chocolate chips. Stir until the mixture is all combined and forms a soft dough.
- Scoop mixture into 10-12 balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes, remove and roll protein balls to round them, and enjoy.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy your PBfit Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Balls!