- 2/3 cup water
- ¾ cup roasted ground peanuts
- 2 Tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp butter melted or coconut oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup melted dark chocolate
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Combine PBfit powder and water.
- Stir in agave, salt, and melted coconut oil. Stir in ground peanuts.
- Divide the mixture into egg-shaped silicone molds.
- Let chill in the freezer for 1 hour
- Melt chocolate with coconut oil in the microwave in 15- 20 second intervals. Stir in between each time. Continue until the chocolate is melted.
- Remove the egg mold from the freezer and unmold the filling. Set on parchment paper.
- Dip each egg into the chocolate and place it on parchment paper to set.
- Drizzle eggs with chocolate.