- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 premade graham cracker crust
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Chopped peanuts to garnish
- In a medium bowl add softened cream cheese and PBfit powder. Cream together. Add in heavy cream and continue creaming until light and fluffy and the mixture has thickened. Do not over cream.
- Scoop mixture into premade graham cracker crust and let chill for 1 hour.
- To make chocolate topping in a microwave bowl add chocolate chips and cream together in 20-30 second intervals to melt chocolate chips and cream.
- Stir to combine. Spread over top and sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Let chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Enjoy your PBfit No-Bake Pie!