- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- Combine the flour, PBfit, and baking powder into a bowl and sift the ingredients together.
- Add the almond milk, egg, honey and Greek yogurt into the same bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Measure out 1⁄4 cup of pancake batter and pour into the pan. When the pancake starts to bubble on top, flip and cook for 60 seconds.
- Top with freshly sliced fruit and syrup!