- 8 cups popped salted popcorn
- 8 oz white chocolate chips melted
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3/4 cup freeze dried blueberries
- 3/4 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 3/4 cup roasted salted peanuts
- Melt white chocolate and coconut oil in a large glass bowl in the microwave.
- Stir in popped popcorn and mix to coat.
- In a plastic zip lock bag add 1 cup PBfit powder. Pour 1/2 of the popcorn mixture into the bag and seal the top. Shake to coat the popcorn with PBfit powder.
- Pour out popcorn onto a lined baking sheet with parchment paper. Repeat with remaining popcorn. Sprinkle blueberries, strawberries, and peanuts over the top of popcorn and stir to combine.
- Enjoy your PBfit Patriotic Popcorn!