- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips plus more for the top
- chopped pecans for the top (optional)
- Heat the oven to 350 ° F.
- Place all the ingredients in a standup blender except for chocolate chips. Blend until completely smooth.
- Spray four 8-oz ramekins with non-stick spray. Divide the mixture between 4 ramekins.
- Decorate the tops of the batter with chocolate chips and chopped pecans (if using).
- Bake for 25 minutes in the oven or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out mostly clean.
- Place on a cooling rack and cool for at least 5 minutes before serving. Drizzle with PBfit if desired.
- Enjoy your Pumpkin Spice Baked Oats!