- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- ½ banana
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
- PBfit Drizzle:
- 2-3 Tbsp PBfit Organic
- 2-3 Tbsp Water
- If baking, preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a blender, combine the oats, PBfit Organic, banana, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, baking powder, and milk. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the batter into an 8-ounce oven-safe ramekin, or baking pan.
- Top with chocolate chips, if using.
- OVEN METHOD: Bake in a preheated oven at 350 F for 19-21 minutes, or until set
- MICROWAVE METHOD: Microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until set.
- To make PBfit Drizzle mix PBfit with water until you get a nice drizzle consistency.
Drizzle with PBfit and a few sprinkles of chocolate chips if desired.