- 1 banana sliced into 12 even rounds
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup half and half or milk of choice
- Silicone mini muffin tray
- Lay a silicone mini muffin tray onto a medium, flat baking sheet.
- Melt your chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until completely melted.
- Add about 1 tsp of melted chocolate to the bottom of each cup, and using a silicone brush, brush the chocolate around the base, up the muffin slot, and up to the sides.
- Freeze for 10 minutes to set. In the meantime, prepare the PBfit Organic by adding the half and half and mixing until creamy.
- Enjoy your Peanut Butter Banana Cups!