- 1 cup cold coffee
- 3/4 cups milk of choice
- 2-3 Tbsp sweetener of choice
- Chocolate Cold Foam
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp 2% milk
- 2 Tbsp chocolate sauce
- Add coffee, Milk, PBfit, and sweetener into a blender and blend on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Prepare chocolate cold foam: Put heavy cream, milk, and chocolate sauce into a French press. Stir to combine. Chocolate sauce is thick, so mix the ingredients together.
- Place the lid and move the plunger up and down 40 times.
- The cold foam will increase in volume.
- Fill a large glass with ice, pour over the PBFit Cold Brew, and then top with the chocolate cold foam.
- Enjoy your Peanut Butter Cold Brew with Chocolate Cold Foam!