- 10-12 pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- flaky sea salt
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Split dates open and press each one down onto the sheet, ensuring they overlap a little so they stick together.
- Mix PBfit powder and milk to make a smooth, spreadable peanut butter. Spread PBfit onto dates and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Melt chocolate with coconut oil and drizzle it on. Use a spoon to spread it around so it coats everything.
- Sprinkle on flaky sea salt and pop the baking sheet into the freezer for 10-15 minutes or until the chocolate has set. Remove from the freezer, chop or break the bark into pieces and enjoy.
- Store leftovers in the fridge or freezer. If you’re storing it in the freezer, the dates will get pretty hard, so let the bark sit out a few minutes before biting into it.
- Enjoy your Peanut Butter Date Bark!