- 1 store-bought chocolate cookie pie crust
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2-3 Tbsp of sweetener of choice
- 1 ½ cups whipped topping or whipped cream
- For Garnish:
- peanut butter and mini peanut butter candies
- In a medium bowl add Greek yogurt, sweetener, and PBfit powder and stir to combine. Fold in whipped topping until just combined.
- Scoop into pie shell and spread evenly. Garnish with a little melted peanut butter and mini peanut butter cups.
- Let chill for at least 45 minutes before serving.