- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup milk approximately
- 1/3 cup of mini chocolate chips
- Blend oats in a blend to make oat flour. In a medium bowl add oat flour, PBfit powder, protein powder, and a pinch of salt and stir to combine.
- Add in vanilla extract, sweetener, and a couple of Tablespoons of milk to start. Stir until a dough forms adding more milk if needed.
- Fold in chocolate chips and stir to combine. Enjoy! Keep Refrigerate.