- 1/3 cup finely ground peanuts
- 2 Tbsp monk fruit sweetener or sweetener or choice
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil. Pour about 1 Tbsp of chocolate into the bottom of the pumpkin-shaped mold. Freeze for about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl combine PBfit, peanuts, sweetener, and milk of choice. Stir till combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the molds that have been lined with chocolate. Chill.
- Top with remaining chocolate and chill. Once set, remove from molds.
- Enjoy your Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cups!