- 4 Tbsp salted butter
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 5 3/4 cups rice krispies
- Spray a 9 "x 9" (or 8 "x 8" for thicker bars) casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine PBfit Pumpkin Spice with mix and stir until creamy. Set aside.
- In a 4-quart saucepan, melt butter on low heat. Do this slowly; you don't want burned or brown butter here.
- Once the butter has melted, keep heat on low and add mini marshmallows.
- Once marshmallows melt, turn off the heat and stir in PBfit Pumpkin Spice and vanilla extract.
- Once the mixture is combined, remove the pan from the stove.
- Add rice crispy cereal to a bowl rubbed with butter or lightly sprayed with pan spray. Pour the marshmallow mixture into cereal and stir until the cereal is evenly coated with the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish (it will look very loose). Spray your hand with nonstick cooking spray and pat down the mixture until firmly compacted.
- Allow 30-45 minutes for treats to set up.
- Enjoy your Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispy!